Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF 2016: Pointillism play with Heather Nichols

6PM: POINTILLISM PLAY WITH HEATHER NICHOLS

Heather Nichols a super senior designer for Papertrey Ink presented this class. It was a real pleasure to take and follow. I would never have thought of using a tiny little dot stamp as a painting tool. It was a relaxing way to ink up an embossed image and it is something I intend to again.

For my card I used Spring Hills stamp set with various inks from Papertrey Ink.  Cardstock and die used are also from PTI.





2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! It really looks like an impressionistic painting. Now I want to get this stamp set just so i can try this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...