Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: Gilded in Gold with Danielle Flanders

10AM: GILDED IN GOLD WITH DANIELLE FLANDERS



For this class we were shown how to and then encouraged to make our own gold embossed stationery and monograms with a product called Liquid Leaf. One of my favourite designers Danielle Flanders
was our tutor for this class. Well lets say I'm a gold jewellery fan so messing about with the gold leaf was right up my alley. Having tried this technique I can definitely say I would use it again. A little of this stuff goes a long way.

Here is my card



 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty - I just love the gold details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out cute...I love the gold "thanks"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you had to bring in your favorite blue poka dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...