Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF 2014 : TIME AFTER TIME


This challenge was to find an old card and remake it using the techniques learnt since then. I know when I started to make cards I had no idea where to go to learn. Peel off's , oh how I thought they were just great. I had a big folder and every card had a peel off and a rhinestone. Any old cards I got rid of. The only person who might have kept one is my Mum !  However I did find the card on the left. I actually found a bundle of twelve of them. I remember I planned to make note cards with them but somehow they got stuck at the back of a drawer. I made my card on my right today using the stamps and dies from the SAF 2014 kit. I made my own patterned paper and gold embossed my initial setting it behind the frames from the Renaissance set. I am really chuffed with this. I would be proud to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...