Saturday, August 23, 2014

SAF 2014 - Morning Timer Challenge



Good morning fellow stampers taking part in Stamp a Faire with Papertrey Ink. Just as I was about to hit the button at 7 am est for Stamp a Faire the phone rang. It was my Mum and Dad. How can you ask your parents if you can ring them back you have to go may a card ! I was laughing to myself at how just at the very minute I had been preparing for all week the phone rings.  Anyway the card above is my entry for the challenge using Filled with Joy stamp set , Happy Die , inks and cardstock from Papertrey ink  I have just been handed a cup of tea and a lovely piece of lemon drizzle cake from hubby before I get ready for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...