Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF 2014 : CLOSING CEREMONY


Stamp a faire 2014 with Papertrey Ink was simply amazing. 


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart :heart: for a wonderful weekend. I have never enjoyed crafting so much. I have been enthralled with each and every era. Each one I took my time to complete and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. The videos, music and wonderful inspiration posts were superb.
I have just finished my projects, tidied up and taken final photos. I am a little sad now that it has come to an end. Stamp a faire is a special time of year. Maybe it should be a World Holiday ! Now that I am finished I will go and look at all the wonderful work created by my crafting buddies around the world and catch up on all the wonderful chat on the forum.

Papertrey Ink you are the BEST ! :heart: :heart:












1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection of cards! I wasn't about so I'm taking the time now to see all the gorgeous PTI inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...