Sunday, August 24, 2014

SAF 2014 1920's with Heather Nichols- Rhinestones


This was a great card to make. Not only did we get to make our own patterned paper we also learnt how to make a super cool embellishment using clear cardstock and rhinestones/ While I have a chest of drawers of ribbon in Dublin somehow or other I forgot  to bring  some with me for SAF. I improvised by using a piece of kraft cardstock and ran it through the big shot with a PTI embossing plate.




The card called for lots of small rhinestones. It only took a few seconds to upend the place  while I searched for just the right size and right colour !

Special word of thanks to |Heather Nichols for her super tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...