Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting ready for Stamp a Faire with Papertrey Ink





This is my fourth year to participate in Stamp a Faire with Papertrey Ink  Today I am testing using my blog and uploading photos. It has been so long since I have done so I had almost forgotten how to.


The stamp set above Filled with Joy was included  in the kit for this year together with the lovely printed papers. The post today  on Nichole Heady's blog introduces this set with samples from Papertrey Ink's designers. I am planning on a little crafting time this afternoon using this set.


To get back in the groove with crafting  I made the above two cards yesterday with Papertrey Inks stamp sets and dies, Pedal Pusher and Love Birds.

Pop over to Papertrey Ink this weekend. It is free to participate with lots of prizes on offer. It promises to be a superb crafting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...