Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday night Meet and Greet Stamp a Faire 2014






Greetings from an Irish Stone Cottage in Co Louth, Ireland to all my crafting buddies around the world taking part in Stamp a Faire 2014. I broke open one of the new stamp sets Filled with Joy and stamped- lifted Heather Nichol's card , Betsy Veldman's card. and Maile Belle's card. I plan to make the remaining designer cards tomorrow morning. I took the top photo outside to the only free flat space left in the house. All crafting supplies are laid out in preparation for tomorrow. My hubby calls me the flat surface queen.The worktops are nice and tidy now but I can make a pretty good guess at how they will look tomorrow night after a fun filled day of stamping. A special hello to all at Papertrey Ink and a thank you  for making this possible.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Anne! Your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great that we can all come together from all over the world & share our love of card making! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anne! So lovely to see your gorgeous cottage again. I love it so much, I looked at your last year's posts just so I could see everything again. Can't wait to see your creations and hope you win some of the challenges. I wasn't able to order the SAF kit, so not sure how much I'll be participating tomorrow, but will be checking in to see how everyone's doing. Have a great time! (Linda E)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! You made your cards just as well as the designers did theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited too! So nice that you have everything prepared on flat surfaces! Love that you already made some cards with the new SAF set!
    :) Happy Stamping!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...