Monday, June 11, 2012

More Tilda by Panduro Hobby - Christmas House and Flowergarden - projects





I spotted these wall rack coat hangers in a local discount store at a reasonable cost and decided to alter some with paper from the lovely TILDA Christmas House and Flowergarden range. The papers are great quality and the designs go well with my plans for my stall display at the Christmas fairs this year. I was pretty pleased with results so carried on making 34 of them. I made a couple of boy racks using paper from K and Company - Rough and Tumble line. The racks cost me 1.50 euro  each and I hope to sell them for approx 8 euro each for charity. Will let you know how I do in December !

For my CRAFT FAIR IDEA followers - some samples and tutorial below.
While I enjoy pottering  away on crafting projects I also like to improve my computer skills. I was inspired by the layout of a tutorial given on Nichole Heady's Papertrey ink blog to go and teach myself how to prepare the layouts below. Though I think I need a bit longer to learn how to take better photos. Bare with me it might be a while ! 


Supplies:

Patterned paper by Tilda (Panduro Hobby) Christmas House and Flowergarden ranges,
Mod Podge - gloss
Pink ribbon from stash
Go Kreate label die
Farrow and Ball emulsion paints

1 comment:

  1. So so pretty Anne - I can't believe no-one has commented on these beauties yet!! How awesome that you just kept making more and more of these, and so kind as to provide a tutorial too!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog - it was good to hear from you and your sweet words are so appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...