Friday, July 22, 2011

Hi from Cincinnati and a Huge Thank You for 10,000 hits

Hi to everyone  from Cincinnati. I am here to attend a Papertrey Ink event, Stamp a Faire.  I feel so privileged and grateful to be able to come here and meet many Papertrey Ink fans and enjoy paper crafting time together.

I will post tomorrow or Sunday all the wonderful items we  make.

I have to also say an HUGE THANK to all my blog visitors. I will make 10,000 hits hopefully today. Wow, I can't believe it.  I started this blog as a challenge to myself on a snowy day last December. I have had so much fun. Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo..how lucky are you. Enjoy evey minute of it and will look forward to hearing all about your adventure. Congrats with the blog....I LOVE reading it Val xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne - you must be home by now - did you have a fab time? I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing what you brought home with you!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...