Sunday, February 6, 2011

TOOTH FAIRY TINS

Today I got a chance to take some photos of the work in progress with Tooth Fairy Tins.


The tins 2 inch aluminum round clear and organza 4inch x 6 inch were bought on Ebay. They came from the USA and UK with no bother.

I bought the digi download from Whimsie Doodles boy and girl. Again no bother easy enough to download and re size for my project.

I used index cards 5 inch x 8 inch . Printed, cut in half, trimmed with Martha Stewart punch (for girls) and pinking scissors (for boys - not shown in this photo)

I printed out the poem and Lost a tooth to fit the 2inch punch.

Again I printed out girl and boy fairy, coloured and then sprayed with crafter's companion spray and sparkle multicolour ( silver would do just fine too)
Began to assemble the tins.
Completed bags again. I have an assembly line going on these at the moment. Hope to sell lots at fair in March.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have an assembly line going on there.
    The tins look terrific too.
    I've never seen or heard of that spray you used.
    I must go have a look at the shops over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Anne - so many people will want them, I'm sure.

    I've left you a little something on my blog!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling. I have never seen this idea, the whole package is just perfect. Bet they sell like hot cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my grandchildren have fallen in love with your tins and want me to make them one each. I have purchased the digi stamps, but having trouble finding the containers. Is it a certain make I need to look for on eBay. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my grandchildren have fallen in love with your tooth fairy tins. I have purchased the digi stamps, but having problems trying to find the tins. Is it a certain make I need to look for on eBay?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...