Saturday, January 8, 2011

Post-it note holder with mini gel pen

Another great link for you  today.
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/05/post-it-note-pe.html

I made more than I could count last year. They were so addictive to make and a great hit at the craft fairs. They were cute packaged but I found it was important to have one open so customers could see the inside.  They cost approx 35 cent each to make excluding card stock, paper and packaging.  Multi pack  of post-it pads and mini gel pens I got in discount stores. I divided the large post-it pads into 4. I sold them for approx 3 euro each or 4 for ten euro.

Last year most of the packs had thank you teacher toppers. This year I will keep them non specific and package them in Christmas colours. Again I did not use stamps but chose font and size, printed and punched them out.








My craft fair table got a little untidy while customers picked over items.  I did n't really mind as sales were very good.  All funds raised went to charity.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the sales Anne, they look fab and are a perfect present for teachers.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...