Monday, January 3, 2011

Grinch Pills

Grinch Pills were a big hit at the Christmas Fair in 2010.  They cost approx 25 cent to make and sold for between 1 and 2 euro depending on the time of the day. Towards the end of the sale I reduced the cost rather than take them home. I plan to make more for 2011. I will probably prepare packaging well in advance and buy tic tacs near the time.

I found a link for the download on Splitcoaststampers Craft Fair Forum.


The stand I was given as a present for craft fair displays. It was bought in Ikea in the Christmas decorations department for approx  3 euro.

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have the template or the link? I searched & couldn't find anything. Would love to make these for co-workers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I did n't save the link. However I have found this link http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2010/10/grinch-pills-free-scut-file.html
    perhaps it may help.
    AOK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...